The following pre-kindergarten (PK) programs will be housed at the Academy for Early Learners. Due to limited space, campuses were selected based upon location and enrollment.
- Charlotte Anderson Elementary
- J.L. Boren Elementary
- Janet Brockett Elementary
- Willie Brown Elementary
- Louise Cabaniss Elementary
- Anna May Daulton Elementary
- Kenneth Davis Elementary
- Imogene Gideon Elementary
- Glenn Harmon Elementary
- Thelma Jones Elementary (includes PPCD)
- D.P. Morris Elementary (includes bilingual)
- Martha Reid Elementary
- If my child is eligible to attend Pre-K in Mansfield ISD, where do they attend?
Students will register and enroll to attend Pre-Kindergarten at the elementary campus in their designated feeder pattern. Feeder patterns are designated by the district. If you are unsure of your home campus, please use the Web Query locator system.
- We are not in the feeder pattern for The Academy. Will my student still be able to visit?
YES! Mansfield ISD will provide access to the Academy for Early Learners for all pre-k and kindergarten students through off-site learning visits during the school year. We will also provide programs during the summer that will be open to all interested pre-k and kindergarten students in the district.
- What if I want my child to attend Pre-K at a campus other than the home campus?
Parents of eligible Pre-K students may request a transfer using the MISD transfer request process.