For Parents & Students
The following Pre-Kindergarten (PK) programs will be housed at the Academy for Early Learners. Due to limited space, campuses were selected based upon location and enrollment.
- Charlotte Anderson Elementary
- J.L. Boren Elementary
- Janet Brockett Elementary
- Willie Brown Elementary
- Louise Cabaniss Elementary
- Anna May Daulton Elementary
- Kenneth Davis Elementary
- Imogene Gideon Elementary
- Glenn Harmon Elementary
- Thelma Jones Elementary (includes Early Childhood Special Education)
- D.P. Morris Elementary (includes bilingual)
- Martha Reid Elementary
- If my child is eligible to attend Pre-K in Mansfield ISD, where do they attend?
Students will register and enroll to attend Pre-Kindergarten at the elementary campus in their designated feeder pattern. Feeder patterns are designated by the district. If you are unsure of your home campus, please use the Web Query locator system.
- What if I want my child to attend Pre-K at a campus other than their home campus?
Parents of eligible Pre-K students may request a transfer using the MISD transfer request process.