For Parents & Students
The Texas Education Agency is proud to announce the launch of Early Childhood Texas, a one-stop shop to access information about early childhood programs and resources available from the Texas Workforce Commission, Texas Education Agency, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Texas Department of State Health Services and Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
The Early Childhood Texas website offers Texans information and resources in the following areas
- Health and Development: child development (including resources for children with special needs), nutrition, health tips, and healthcare
- Parenting: child safety, parenting tips and supports, and at-home learning activities
- Child Care and Education: childcare and after-school programs, prekindergarten, Head Start, and Early Childhood Special Education
- Eligibility Programs: state-sponsored programs and assistance opportunities for Texas families
For more information, visit earlychildhood.texas.gov.
The Academy for Early Learners will be the Pre-K campus for all students residing in the attendance zone of the following elementary schools:
- If my child is eligible to attend Pre-K in Mansfield ISD, where do they attend?
Students will register and enroll to attend Pre-Kindergarten at the elementary campus. However, if students’ home campus is at: Brockett, Davis, Gideon, Harmon, Jones, or Morris, registration will take place at The Jandrucko Academy for Early Learners (7811 S. Collins St, Arlington 76002).
Please see PK locations for details.
- What if I want my child to attend Pre-K at a campus other than their home campus?
Parents of eligible Pre-K students may request a transfer using the MISD transfer request process.
For more information about Pre-K or The Academy, please download our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Alycen Phan, Director of Early Learning, at AlycenPhan@misdmail.org or 817-299-7650.
2022 Accountability Rating for Dr. Sarah K. Jandrucko Academy for Early Learners
2021-22 Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
2021-22 Federal Report Card for Dr. Sarah K. Jandrucko Academy for Early Learners
Title 1 Brochures: English Spanish Vietnamese Arabic